Thursday, March 19, 2015

Outfits: Snow Houses


Outfit Details:
Dress: A Beautiful Mess for Modcloth (gift from the Mr.)
Hat, Cardi, Belt, Brooch: Vintage, thrifted
Tights: We Love Colors
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell



Hello darlings, 

Well I'm certainly thrilled that this much snow is no longer covering the ground on my tiny little side of the mountain.  Yes!  I think I'm counting the days til I start seeing blossoms on the trees once again.  It's actually kind of hard to believe how quickly it all has melted over the past couple days when all winter long, my yard was covered in a blanket of white.  

Anyhoo, another busy week has passed me by and I beyond excited tonight to hit the road to see a concert with the Mr. and a group of our friends.  It's just the kind of get-away this gal needs as things are hustle and bustle preparing for the next round of Fine Arts with the youth drama team that I coach.  So for now, I'm keeping it brief, signing off and putting the day on pause as I prepare to hit the open road and enjoy some good music and good company.

Until next time...
Love Bunches, 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, this whole look is just perfect. I absolutely love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a colorful and cute look!
    A cherry tree seems to bloom in Tokyo soon.
    Enjoy a concert!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress, love the little houses & all the colours!

    Have a great time at the concert :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo are those orange tights? I love them! They contrast so well with your blue cardigan. This dress is adorable too. The house decals are such a cute detail.

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is adorable! and i really like the combination of black, orange and mint/light blue:-) also, hooray for spring coming! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear that the snow melted by now :) your little houses-dress is so so cute!
    How was the concert? I am sure it was great to get away from the everyday stress for a little while!? I had my babyshower this weekend which was wonderful but now I am just soooo happy to relax on my couch :)
    Have a relaxed day too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Break a leg on your next competition. This dress is very you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How precious are those little houses on your dress! I am SO relieved to hear you don't have this much snow still on the ground. It is really starting to feel like Spring in Nashville, and I'm wishing that for everyone!! Hope you had a really fun time at the show!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this dress! So adorable on you... you make everything so cute. I'm so glad that the weather is getting better as well and it sounds like you had fun at the concert with the Mister. Yay!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...