Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight on Chez Violette & Stranger Bird Vintage

Hello Darlings,


As we are half way through the month of April already (hard to believe, right?), I wanted to introduce you to two of my very sweet sponsors this month.  Both shop owners with two uniquely enchanting Etsy storefronts and all around loverly gals...
 
Chez Violette is a French craft addict who designs and handmades rustic textile decoration and romantic accessories. She loves natural colors, beautiful fabric, vintage buttons, artisanal wool and crocheted lace. In all those creations, you find a little spirit from France : lavender from Provence, French toile, regional artisanal wool, vintage or artisanal ceramic button. 

**********



Have you ever found a real gem while you were thrifting - something gorgeous and lovely that you just can't bear to leave behind, even if it's not your size or style? After falling in love like this way too many times, I decided it was time to share! Every item I list is something that I would be proud to wear myself, if only I had the closet space.  When I'm not out hunting for vintage lovelies with my composer husband, I can usually be found reading with our little girl or practicing folk songs on my uke.



**********
Catch up with you soon!
Love Bunches, 

4 comments:

  1. They seem amazing! I wish I could be that crafty!

    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Definitely a store to check out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that collar! i will have to check out her shop!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds very cool shop. And that sounds like she enjoys finding vintage so much as well. Thanks for the intro./Madison :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...