Thursday, October 18, 2012

October Sponsor Spotlight

Hello there darlings,

It's hard to believe we have almost hit the weekend (I am shouting hooray inside).  Before we do though, I wanted to take a moment and introduce my October sponsors.  Get to know these gorgeous gals & their blogs because they are pretty darn awesome, I must say.  Thanks so much ladies for sponsoring The Shades of Monet Chronicles in October!


***
 Blog // Twitter // Pinterest

***
 Blog //  Twitter // Tumblr

***

***

***
Interesting in grabbing an ad space for November?  Jump over HERE to find out more.

Catch you later!

Love Bunches,


8 comments:

  1. I love this! It's one thing to randomly click buttons, but I love learning a little about them before I click!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gals are darling and I LOVE the halloween themed questions you asked. Definitely going to keep me occupied checking out their blogs while at work today! :)
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the gosh-darn cutest way to introduce spotlights! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Such a clever and fun post to showcase your sponsors! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mary-Morgan and her blog! This is a super cute feature and I think I'll be sponsoring you next month <3

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Congrats on the sponsors! I sure am not lucky with sponsors haha..

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Halloween inspired questions :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :D I love sponsoring your blog. and all of these ladies seem awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...