Monday, October 22, 2012

Galactic Autumn

It's Monday, Monday darlings.  I know, I know, don't groan - though the start to another work or school week has begun, just think, we are one step closer to the holidays...Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas or Hanukkah, New Year's - yes,  a very merry season is just about here.  

Anyhow, I have been busy as a bee getting ready for my sister's wedding.  Next week I will be off to Hilton Head Island, SC to celebrate a week of wedding bliss.  Until then I have much to do to get ready to leave.  As for today, you can find me back over at Flock Together with a fresh new swap incorporating an out-of-this-world galaxy print skirt.  Hop on OVER HERE to see who it belongs to and read a little more about this remix.

Talk soon!
xo Marisa


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...