Thursday, August 23, 2012

August Sponsor Spotlight

Ello there darlings!

Hope your Thursday is a sunshiny one.  Again it's that time of the month where a couple of my lovely sponsors wanted to take a moment and bid a very warm hello to all of you.  If you haven't had a chance to pop by their spiffy spaces yet, you'll definitely want to do so.  These ladies are pure awesomeness to the 100th power...hehe (I never said I wasn't a cheeseball).  

Anyhoo - like I mentioned before, I'm off to cupcakeland.  It's been a kind of marathon getting things ready for the bridal shower this weekend and I couldn't be more thrilled.

See ya real soon!
xo, Marisa

**********
Hattitude Style Blog & Jewellery


My name is Hattie and I'm 24 years old. I'm the owner and designer of Hattitude jewellery. Check out my online shop here. I have a style blog where I like to showcase different outfits, most of them have a vintage flare to them, with my jewellery pieces. Pop on over by clicking here. Or here. Or even here.  I love the 1920 flapper girls, calico cats, and the idea of magic.

**********
The Braided Bandit Blog & Vintage Shop


Hello! My name is Hannah and I am the blogger and curator behind The Braided Bandit Vintage.  I love searching for pretty dresses for my shop, while my other passions include cute animals, photography, and most importantly, burritos! My degree is in Environmental Policy, so I love that wearing vintage, second hand, and recycled clothing is not only more affordable, but also better for our planet! I would love for you to stop by and say hello!




6 comments:

  1. So cute, thanks Marisa! I think its too funny that Hattie and I both chose images where we are wearing almost identical head wraps! Great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps I CANNOT WAIT to see how your cupcaking is going and pictures from the shower!!!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for introducing me to another awesome Etsy vendor! I seriously cannot have enough "favorites"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both of their head scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes in the above post look awesome!


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch

    http://prettylittletitch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your week dear. I will have to check them out, Thanks for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...