Monday, May 21, 2012

junesponsor

Hello and happy Monday darlings!
Just a quick little pop in today to let you know that starting in June, I will be accepting sponsorships for Shades of Monet.  Some exciting things are on the horizon for this little corner of the blogaverse - and I couldn't be more thrilled.  My ad rates are super affordable, so if you are interested in promoting your business or blog, hop on over here or click on the Sponsor tab to find out more info.  The checkout process is a breeze and if you book now for June, I am offering an additional 20% off all ad spaces with the code SummerShades. 

That's all for now.  Keep an eye out this week for a fun DIY project and I'll see you tomorrow with my regularly scheduled post:)

Love Bunches, 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...