Thursday, February 9, 2012

South Street

South Street
Outfit Details: Dress & Bag: Vintage//Hat: UO//Shoes: Modcloth

south street

South Street

South Street

South Street

South Street

South Street

South Street

Good day Darlings,
Total flashback - These photos were from the other weekend when I was in Philly.  Goodness me, I love South Street!  No lie, it's probably my favorite place to go when I'm down in the city.  Whether it be to catch a show at the cozy little TLA or grab a coffee or peruse a record store or vintage shop...Albert and I have always loved wasting our time away here on this street from the very beginning.  We have woven so many memories here to say the least.  It may not be the cleanest or most polished street, and perhaps you'll even stumble upon the infamous Condom Kingdom...(yikes, never been there but can you spot it?), but it's diversity gives it a raw energy like none other for such a small lil ol place.  If nothing else, you'll have a blast people watching.

Oh the places we go: so tell me, where do you fancy spending your time at?
Hope your Thursday finds you well!
Love ya bunches!


26 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I love your colorful tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these colours together!! So fun, and bright and that dress is gorgeous. I love these photos too, looks like a really really fun time. I can't wait to go away for a few days !
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philly is absolutely the coolest town. You look so cute in your outfit for running about town. Those tights are a fun color with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures!

    I have a giveaway on my blog.. it would mean a lot if you would enter it! :)

    You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah what is condom kingdom?! Wish I knew about that when I was in philly. Also, I love your bag! My grandma used to make blankets with that design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its ok I can't spot it lol! I adore that dress on you and I wish I had that bag! There is a similar one at Modcloth but vintage is always better!
    XX Ilana
    www.mymodernvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely outfit. I love the combination of colours and those shoes are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the vintage kind of color of your photos! You look so pretty as always :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the photo of you staring off into the distance. It's so pretty. I love your dress. I've always wanted a plaid dress! And your man's shoes are killer!

    This place looks so cool and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That outfit looks darling on you! Oh goodness, can you get anymore cute?! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm pretty sure those are the perfect pair of yellow tights! LOVE! Xo Lori

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful outfit, very nice bag!
    xx
    Saraalwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the comment! I hope you come back often :)
    The photos are really beautiful!
    Have a great weekend =*

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful colors on you, that bag is esp lovely

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are SO inspiring me to wear my yellow tights even in Winter... well done Marisa!

    I just saw you on the front page of Chictopia: way to go dear, totally deserved!!

    A great week-end to the whole family :)

    Virginie ♥l

    ReplyDelete
  16. great outfit, so chic! I love the dress!

    Hope all is well my dear, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome pics! and you look really cute!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another beautiful outfit along with lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You always look so amazingly adorable miss. These photos are beautiful.
    xoxo
    lynds

    ReplyDelete
  20. holy cow. you have an amazing sense of style. keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your bag! It's so cute and that picture of your profile as you look out is so nice!! what a cute outfit, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...