Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Answer My Friend is Blowing in the Wind

Today was just plain insane for me. I don't know what was in the wind, but drama just filled the air at the school I work at. Perhaps this is just the nature of high schoolers?? Attitudes reared their ugly heads and lurked around every corner and I was on the receiving end on several accounts. Oh well, I just have to laugh it off. Here's hoping for happier students tomorrow.

In lieu of all the malarkey, I leave you with this quick pic before announcing my giveaway winner. I took this photo at Valley Forge National Park last Friday. I really wanted to spend time in the park that day, snapping pretty photos of the scenery, but no such luck - the wind was out of control. It nearly knocked me over as I hopped out of our car to snap even this shot. My eyes quickly teared up as it smacked me in the face. Hello Mr. Wind (I thought), thanks for the lovely greeting.

asosdress

Outfit Details:
Dress: Darling by Asos
Headband & Blazer: Topshop
Tights and Cameo Necklace: Etsy
Shoes: Seychelles

Lastly, on to more important things:

The winner of my Leaf Cluster Headband giveaway is...


Congrats!!! I will be emailing you shortly.
Thanks again to all the lovely readers out there who entered.

Have an enchanted evening!
Much love,
Marisa

14 comments:

  1. love your outfit, as always! and your tights are just darling. :)x

    kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those tights are to die for. I don't know if i can pull off such a print. I better try just to make sure ;)

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you have to deal with silly high school drama :( I'm sure things will be better tomorrow!
    Anyway, those tights are fantastic, and that polka dot blazer is so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your hair band, the flower is so cute! And the scenery and photo are gorgeous, despite the wind :)


    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I'm guessing you're a teacher, right?
    I'm so sorry there's so much stress at your job! But know that you really are sowing into these kids lives and teachers have such a great impact on students. I'm sure you already know all of this but I just wanted to say it again :D

    Also, is this the way you get to dress at work? If so you are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your headband is gorgeous!
    Sorry to hear about those shitty high school kids, as one who was one of them recentlyish, I can imagine how unpleasant some can be...

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a drama every day in my school. Mostly because of some teachers.
    Great look <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'aime beaucoup ton serre-tête ^^
    Bises
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am on my way to becoming a high school English teacher...attitudes in spades!
    your tights are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable outfit! Thanks so much for the giveaway Marisa! I'm very excited. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey There...I awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award. Check here for more details.
    http://brookeanndove.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-feel-so-special.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look lovely! your tights are great, and i love your blazer!

    thanks so much for following me, by the way. <3

    xx elanor

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Marisa,

    How do you get such colours to play in a seemingly monochromatic outfit. Your photos sometimes look like paintings to me.

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    P.S: What's the Joey from N'Sync story?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...