Wednesday, September 8, 2010

On a day like today

Could this day get any more beautiful? I wish I could bottle up this comfy sunshine weather and keep it for any day I please, whenever I want. On days like this, Al and I love going to parks after we get off work to kind of unwind. Our town and surrounding area is abundant with them. Yes, we frequent parks a lot. It's fun walking and talking and taking in nature...it's also inexpensive:) This one felt like it was our own. I quite liked that feeling.

Photobucket

On a day like today

Photobucket

I looked at you and I

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saw something in the way

Photobucket

You stared into the sky

Photobucket

Outfit Details:
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Seychelles

14 comments:

  1. i want that dress. it is so pretty.
    we went to the park today too..i kept on saying "it so beautiful today.." i said it like 100 times..
    you look beautiful love! <3
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! I love that dress and those adorable frilly socks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so adorable..the red bow reminds me of minnie mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bow adds such a perfect touch to your outfit! Lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your outfit! the dress and the bow... and those shoes. just splendid :)
    your blog is lovely!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! Really makes me want to go outside :)

    Lovely dress.

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those shoes! You look beautiful and the whole post is so magical and inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today really was the perfect weather. The kind of weather where you can wear almost anything you want and not be super freezing or super hot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw! This is such a dreamy post and you look sooo adorable! Love this and thank you so much for following my blog! I'm definitely a new follower of yours too <3.

    xo
    lyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  10. everything u wear is always lovely :)

    have a wonderful weekend ahead

    with love

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that dress! You rock it girl!

    Thanks for the comment, you also have a very lovely blog!

    xoxo Brittany

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...