Sunday, September 12, 2010

Come join me on this tagging game

In this fun little tagging game, I was tagged today by the gorgeous Jasmine of Tragic Fairytales. Thank you dear:) Come join me in this fun.

The rules go like this:
Post the person who gave you this award
State 10 things you like
Pass this to 10 other bloggers you like

How easy is that?

Here I go...

10 Things I Heart (in no particular order):

1. Music. It is one of my biggest passions in life. I've played piano since I was 6 and I've been writing it since I was 15. I drove to Kansas and back from PA in a day and a half just to get my hands on a CP70B piano. I can play some bass, a tiny bit of guitar, and my husband plays drums. Yes, we are a musical family. I don't go a day without it. I eat, sleep, and dream it. I am lost in it constantly.
Photobucket
2. My family of course. I have been blessed with a beautiful little boy , a lovely husband, wonderful parents, and a gorgeous little sis. I am so thankful for all of them.
Photobucket
3. Coffee and tea. If I'm not careful, I could drink it all day long. Sbux anyone?

4. Children's books - Dr. Seuss and Chris Van Allsburg are amongst my favs. What can I say, I am a kid at heart.

5. Cupcakes. What's not to love about them?
Photobucket
6. Art, all kinds. My sister is my favorite artist:)

7. Owls. They are just so darn cute.

8. Dresses, dresses and more dresses and headbands and hats.
Photobucket
9. Old Movies. It's a Wonderful Life, The Sound of Music, and Breakfast at Tiffany's are my top 3.

10. Tom Chaplin. Haha. Nothing wrong with a girl having a little crush.
Photobucket


Now - Tag you're it:)


1. Gee from Sock Monkey & Gee

2. Chaucee from Streets and Stripes

3. Estefany from Helmet Head

4. Amanda from Amanda Lynn?

5. Genevieve from Sandbox Romance



8. Anthea of Embracing Style

9. Gillian of Elevator Musik

10. Kate Maggie of Postcards From

6 comments:

  1. cupcakes and children's books would be on my list too (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha if i have a longer list cupcakes and owls will be in my list too

    Sound of Music is my all time fav

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hooo I've been tagged! This is my first time getting chosen to do anything like this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful post. dresses dresses dresses!!! <3
    i will post this on my next post!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! I'd love to do a post like this - thanks for tagging me! If I don't do it this week PLEASE send me a note. This past week week and weekend have been crazy busy since the death of my friend so I might forget. But please remind me!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...