Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One minute, a friend, a road without end

I am back from this busy weekend. Monday found me completely wiped out as Saturday and Sunday were jammed packed to capacity, that I barely had time to breathe. No complaints though, most of my time was spent with family and friends and I loved every moment.

Today was a little chillier. It's amazing how cool 75 degrees feels after it has been 95 all summer long. It felt quite nice. I layered up my tights with ankle socks as normally this would be too much for this weather, but today it felt quite right. Again, my grandmother's hat seemed to be the perfect cherry to top off my outfit as sparse little raindrops fell. This little pleasure made me happy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Outfit Details:
Dress: YesStyle.com
Hat: Vintage - Grandmother's
Tights: Modcloth
Shoes: Seychelles

9 comments:

  1. What a great hat : )
    I usually find that I love every single piece of your outfits. Not just one or two of the pieces, but all of them are great in their own individual right! That means you know how to shop and where to put your money! That's something I need to learn right away. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detail on your dress. Your hat is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those tights too and i absolutely love the way you styled them! That dress is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that dress! You look great as always.

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the leggings a lot , i love everything with floral print

    and your grandma's hat is a sure winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that hat. i can not wear hats..but you always look lovely in them. your outfit is wonderful like always... :) i wish it could stay 75 degree everyday all day! that would be heavenly. xoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♫ dove, can't you cry without an aside

    LOL yesterday i was too into your photos i forgotten to say your tittle - i ♥ this song :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty dress. I also dig how happy you look in these photos. I wish more bloggers would smile.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...