Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Feathers and Cream

Ok, so I realized that I posted this outfit once before way back when I was preggo, but I wanted to feature it once again to show how it still works for me. This dress is amazing, so pretty and flowy and uber comfortable. Better yet, it has taken me through all four seasons and through a pregnancy - gotta love pieces like that.

Last time I wore it, I cinched the waist with a belt, however with the hot weather it's much more light and airy without.


I swear this pendant was made for this dress. The blue goes perfectly with the small flowers in the dress and they both exude that vintage flair.

These printed tights are whimsical and slightly quirky. I love them just for that.

Outfit Details:
Dress, Necklace, Tights: Modcloth
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...