Saturday, June 12, 2010

Birds Can Fly So High

At the beginning of every Monday, I look foward to Saturdays. There's nothing like waking up late (for me 7:30 is late considering I'm up at 5:30 during the weekdays), enjoying fluffy pancakes with pure maple syrup, going to the park for a walk, and most importantly spending lots of time playing with my son....and today watching the World Cup;-)

So onto my outfit now for today...while I was preggo, I purchased this dear little bird print tunic and it's one of those pieces that has worked for me still since the baby weight has slowly been coming off. I was feeling bold so I pulled out my electric blue tights to pair with my top then threw on my trusty little black blazer to kinda tone everything back down. Here's how it ended up:





Outfit Details:
Bird Print Tunic: Topshop
Shorts: Express
Blazer and Headband: Forever 21
Necklace, Tights and Shoes: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...