Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Deck the Tree

Last night we finally got around to putting up our Christmas tree. While Christmas classics played in the background, my husband and I adorned our tree with an eclectic mix of ornaments; some handmade, many collected from our childhood, and my personal favorites - vintage ones handed down from my grandmother. These ornaments are very special to me as they have been in the family for many years and after all, Christmas is all about family. I snapped some pics of some of my favs to share with you. I truly enjoy this time of year, as love and joy and something a bit more magical fills the air.





This one is not vintage but rather it is from my childhood collection. Since I was born, I have collected Hallmark keepsake ornaments. My absolute favorite is my It's A Wonderful Life ornament. I guess that's because it's one of my favorite movies as well.

I thought it would be fun to dress up in my Christmas Eve outfit. I know it's a week too early, but I just couldn't wait to try it on.


Outfit Details:
Dress: Modcloth
Tights: Topshop
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Headband: Etsy - Hopes & Rainbows
Coat: Alloy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...